📅 Here’s what’s up this week:
- 🎧 Listening to: My friend Michael turned my onto Head over Heels by Chromeo, and it’s surprisingly good. If nothing else, the production is extremely tight, but it’s got a few hooks and lots of good beats.
- 📖 Reading: Finishing What You Do is Who You Are by Ben Horowitz and This is How Your Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar and Max Gladstone.
- 📹 Filmed some new GMB stuff in Atlanta last week.
- 📷👘 We took our 七五三 pics yesterday (check the IG post below) with Itaru Hirama, who’s best known for the “No Music, No Life” campaign with Tower Records in Japan. He’s got a hell of a record collection.
- 🎂 Happy birthday to Fred, my Swedish friend in Australia.
- 🎉👩❤️👨 Congrats to my parents on 50 DAMN YEARS OF MARRIAGE, which is just a ridiculous milestone, and they still seem to like each other pretty well.
🚴 Take a lackadaisical ride on your back-in-the-day-cycle*:
Rainy day? Already watched everything on Netflix? If you’re desperately bored, you can find an archive of previous updates here.
*h/t MC Paul Barman
Get a Weekly Update
This section is relevant to you if either of the following applies:
- You are Andy Fossett’s mother
- You really have very little to look forward to in life
In either case, signing up below should get you on the list to receive a weekly email summarizing updates to this page and other odds and ends Andy finds amusing.