📅 Here’s what’s up this week:
- 🎧 Listening to: Chapters by Kneebody. There’s a few tracks with guest vocalists, which is a departure, but the core is electronic jazz. I still haven’t absorbed everything on this, but I’ll probably end up listening to it a lot on long subway rides.
- 📖 Reading: McSweeny’s #58. Authors were paired with climate change experts to produce short, speculative fiction set in the year 2040. Outlook: we’re fucked.
- 💭 Thinking about: Wrapping up the year and all its loose ends. Being a better person and taking more consistent action on my ideas.
- ✍️ Wrote this update for GMB on the process we’ve invested the past year and a half in to build our new program platform app. I’m really proud of what we’ve got, but this is still just Phase One of a longer-term strategy.
🚴 Take a lackadaisical ride on your back-in-the-day-cycle*:
Rainy day? Already watched everything on Netflix? If you’re desperately bored, you can find an archive of previous updates here.
*h/t MC Paul Barman
Get a Weekly Update
This section is relevant to you if either of the following applies:
- You are Andy Fossett’s mother
- You really have very little to look forward to in life
In either case, signing up below should get you on the list to receive a weekly email summarizing updates to this page and other odds and ends Andy finds amusing.