As of right now, Andy Fossett lives in Tokyo and spends most of his time working on GMB and teaching Taido. You can find an archive and sign up for updates here.
🗓️ Here’s what’s up right now:
- 🎧 Listening to: Still trying to use Brain.fm more while working. Also listening to a lot of Zappa lately; this album was pretty formative.
- 📖 Reading: Provenance by Ann Leckie, which is a standalone book in the universe of her excellent Ancillary space opera series.
- 💭 Thinking about: I’ve had a few friends recently ask for my help in connecting them with others, and it’s been challenging because I’m extremely picky about whom I recommend for anything. I’d love to get better at brining people together.
Discovered this vile abomination at a fast-casual sushi shop in Osaka.
- 🐙 Just got back from spending the weekend with Ryan Hurst in Osaka.
- 🥋 Going to a Taido camp in Okinawa at the end of the month