🗓️ Here’s what’s up right now:
- 🎧 Listening to: Color Wheel by Aqueous has been in heavy rotation the past couple of weeks. It’s got a great mix of interesting arrangements, great musicianship, and actual listenable songs. Also, this:
- 📖 Reading: Right now, I’m between sets of novels, so I’ve been rereading a couple dozen business books to various degrees of completeness. Not really going through any of them linearly, rather sampling chapters and dipping into sections that are useful.
- 💭 Thinking about: Man, is there anything it’s responsible to be thinking about besides what’s going on in the world right now? Here’s a limited selection of angles going through my head at any given moment: “Hope my parents aren’t dead,”” How can GMB help people out without bankrupting ourselves,” “for the love of all that’s holy why are people still going out to bars?”
- 📰 Changes: GMB’s killing off another old program to make way for something new.
- 🆕 Output: We also made a guide to making the most of isolation and lockdown. There’s lots of resources, tips, and exercises to try at home while under coronavirus lockdown.
I believe that a strong brand is your best, most sustainable long-term asset. Recently I read 14 books on on branding, and found the best ones. These are Brand Gap, Zag, and Brand Flip by @MARTYneumeier. Read them in order. Short reads. You could finish them in a weekend.
— Pe:p Laja (@peeplaja) February 29, 2020
🧰 Things I’m finding useful:
- 🦠 Japan Coronavirus Tracker – Incidentally made by my friend Shane
Travel Staying put for now…
- 🛩️ I lied! We took a short trip to Tottori.
- 🤷♂️ Hard to say what travel plans might pan our or not right now, but I hope to make a trip to ATL soon.